Photo Credit: Bob Bradlee, CustomPhotographicImages.com, Feb 16, 2014
IMPORTANT TRAFFIC INFORMATION – We’ve just found out that the Iron Man Competition will be using Okeechobee Road (US 27 from Miami all the way north to Stirling Road in Broward County) for the bicycle portion of their event on Sunday. THIS WILL IMPACT the traffic patterns in and around SR27 (Okeechobee Road) and Krome Ave!!
It’s race weekend!! Race 5 of the 2014 Miami MX Series is here! Load up those bikes, get out your gear and head on out to get more chances to win that brand new bike ~ the grand prize for the series!
Remember, one lucky Miami MX rider is going to ride away on a BRAND NEW dirt bike at the end of the 2014 series!! You get one chance at the bike for each class that you race!! Plus if you podium, you get more chances into the bike drawing! For complete details, click here.
- Gates open at
8:00 AM 7:00 AM with practice from 9:00 AM – 3:0o PM 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- $25 for members ~ $35 for non-members ~ $5 for spectators (5 & under are free)
- Gates at 7:00 AM, with registration from 7:00 AM until the rider’s meeting at 8:30 AM.
- Mandatory Riders Meeting 8:30AM – Practice starts immediately after riders meeting
- Rider Fees $25 for the first class – $15 for each additional class – $50 Money Class
- EMS Fee $5 per rider. Miami-Dade Fire Rescue is required to be onsite for race days. This fee will go toward paying for the EMS services
- Tentative Practice Order – 1) Expert/Intermediate – 2) Novice/Beginner – 3) 65cc – 4) All Age Classes – 5) 85cc – 6) Pee Wee – 7) Quads
- Race day admission (at gate) is $10 per person. Spectators age 5 & under are free. ALL riders must pay admission regardless of age. SORRY NO REFUNDS!!!!
To read the complete rules for Miami MX Park, click here.
We’ve placed the registration form online, so that you can print the form and save time on race day by completing it before you come to the track. Click here to print your race registration form.